NaviClass history and recognitions
NaviClass is specialized in nautical trainings for pleasure and professional sailing, with certifications for only STCW.
RYA recognized training centre
NaviClass is a recognized RYA training centre. The Royal Yachting Association (RYA) training scheme is internationally considered as the best trainingprogram from Competent Crew till Yacht Master Ocean with commercial endorsment.
STCW intructor and ISO 9001 certified
De Belgische government requires that a STCW instructor is ISO 9001 certified. Since we are ISO 9001 certified and we have a very experienced instructor STCW we can offer a whole range of courses which are the whole range of Basic Safety courses, Master 200gt, master 500GT, Estuary Vaart and Rating Forming Part of a Navigational Watch.
Our deontological code
Every employee of NaviClass will demonstrate respect, dedication, patience and professional honesty including through:
- To respect the free choice of the student in all circumstances
- Only deliver a certificate on the basis of objective criteria
- To inform on regular base for new regulations and guidelines
- To follow further training when necessary
- To take the time necessary for the preparation of the courses
- To accept no advantage making his or her professional freedom could come in danger.
- NaviClass is a sailing school where everyone is welcome.
- NaviClass delivers nautical STCW courses that enables students to sail regulatory ans safe in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere under conditions in which they can handle.
- NaviClass ensures a high quality standard of its courses through the use of skilled, experienced and professional instructors by which we have satisfied customers.
- NaviClass provides a extensive choice of targeted training for pleasure and sailors and professional skippers and crew licenses in the commercial yachting and merchant shipping.
2001 : Establishment van NaviClass
2003 : Recognition by the RYA as Training Centre (unique in Belgium)
2004 : European quality certificate CEDEO professional training (first in Belgium)
2004 : Recognition as a training provider by the Flemish community (first in Belgium)
2005 : RYA Recognition for SRC training (UK)
2007 : RYA Recognition for Sea survival training
2007 : Recognition BIPT for SRC training (Belgium)
2008 : RYA Recognition for radartraining
2009 : International ISO 9001-quality certificate (unique in the Benelux)
2010 : STCW Recognition by the FOD Mobility for Basic safety training, Restricted Radar/Arpa and Restricted Ecdis
2010 : RYA Recognition for First aid at sea training
2010: Recognition by the FOD Mobility for trainings STCW OOW/Master 500gt Commerciële Yachting, Estuaire Vaart en Rating II/4.
2011 : RYA Recognition by nautical training Power boat level 1&2
2012 : Opening NaviClass Oosterschelde, RYA zeilschool in theRoompot Marina, Oosterschelde (NL)
2015 : Recognition by the FOD Mobility for trainings STCW Refresher Fire fighting and Personal survival techniques
Advise on our proposition or specific questions?
Do you want to gain specific knowledge or skills? Can't you find which course you want, need or could do? Please let us know and ask your question in this box. We will provode advise free off sharge and will recommend you to the best of our experience. We will reply as soon as we can but allow a few days or a week as our specialized instructors are sometimes on the water for longer courses.