Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
Wednesday 16 June 2021
STCW PSSR STCW A-V1/1-4. This module is part of the STCW Basic safety training (BST) and can be followed individually.
All sea fearers, crew, officer, captain or skipper. Required for all professional skippers and officers.
Alle recreatieve yachtmaster schippers die hun volledige Commercial Endorsemenet willen halen. All sailors, from sailor to captain, who want to sail for is profession should have followed the training STCW PSSR Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities. All recreational Yachtmasters who want their full Commercial Endorsement.
There are no prerequisites.
The participant will receive a syllabus of the course.
The course lasts eight hours and goes through with at least 5 participants
- be familiar with emergency procedures
- work safely aboard
- understand and execute “standing orders”
- Respect for rules on maritime pollution
- importance of good communication on board
- usefulness of safety drills
- control and use of safety equipment
- knowing the rules related to the use of drugs and alcohol
- understanding of human relationships
- NaviClass STCW PSSR Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities certificates are recognized by the Federal Public Service Mobility.
- Certificates are valid for five years. These certificates are recognized by all IMO countries.
Advise on our proposition or specific questions?
Do you want to gain specific knowledge or skills? Can't you find which course you want, need or could do? Please let us know and ask your question in this box. We will provode advise free off sharge and will recommend you to the best of our experience. We will reply as soon as we can but allow a few days or a week as our specialized instructors are sometimes on the water for longer courses.